Welcome to the Lemme BASP!
We are the before/after school program held at Lemme Elementary. We are a nonprofit corporation governed by a Board of Directors consisting of parent/guardians of children enrolled in Lemme BASP.
Facts About Lemme BASP
- Hours: Open 7:00 AM, Close 5:45 PM.
- Capacity: 90 students (45 students during 20-21 school year)
- Current number of students on wait list: ZERO (updated 2/25/21)
- Prices per month (no payment for August):
- AM Only: $100 (No AM program for 20-21 school year)
- PM Only: $210
- Full Day: $215 (No full day rate for 20-21 school year)
Director: Tyler Kivell
Board President: Jill Humston (Contact Jill)
Vice President: Travis Carlson
Treasurer: Meg Garfield
At-Large Board Members: Wes Dorsam, Gilad Aharoni, Erin McCuskey
New Family Packet
These forms, along with a copy of current Certificate of Immunization, are to be completed and turned in before your child(ren) can start.