The Iowa City Community School District, in partnership with the Coralville, Iowa City, and North Liberty public libraries, is pleased to announce a new literary initiative to offer students greater access to books and other resources. We call it the AIM Card.
The library should engage the entire school community to elevate the learning experience for all.
- Teach students and staff to think critically and independently to construct new understandings and insights from varied information sources
- Lead and embrace the integration of technology to enhance learning
- Connect communities of learners in virtual and physical spaces
- Collaborate with the school community to design and enact rigorous learning experiences and participate as positive digital citizens
- Maximize access to quality print and digital resources
- Champion and support the reading life of every student
- Nurture curiosity to develop a lifelong passion for learning.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00-4:30
- Thursday 8:00-4:00
- Friday 8:00-4:15