Applied Technology is a requirement for 8th graders in the ICCSD. The course is one trimester long, and will cover two units: Design & Modeling (Computer Aided Drafting/Design) and Automation & Robotics. Students will also create a career plan as required by the State of Iowa.
Computer Setup for NWJH Applied Tech
Install printer: NWIndTechLaser64 on SRV-PRINT01
- Click: Start >> Devices and Printers
- Click: Add a Printer
- Choose "Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer"
- Click on "The printer I want is not listed"
- Choose "Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature"
- Click Next
- A "Find Printers" dialog will open.
- In the NAME box type "NW"
- Click "Find Now"
- Click on NWIndTechLaser 64 to select it, then click "OK".
- You may be asked if you want NWIndTechLaser to be the default printer, click YES.
- Click Next, then FINISH.