Dear Parent or Guardian,
Welcome to City High School! City High is a special place with a rich and distinguished history. Our students are incredible, talented young people. Our families are highly supportive, active, and involved. Our faculty and staff represent true excellence in education. Our alumni share a common bond, and continually rally around our beautiful school. Together, we are “The School That Leads!”
At City High, we share a common vision. Our school will be:
- A place of academic excellence that delivers a world-class education.
- A comprehensive high school with co-curricular activities that operate at an elite level in the great state of Iowa.
- A place where all students are connected to our school so that they feel important, valued, and that they belong.
- An institution with the highest code of ethics for students and staff; a place of deep respect and kindness.
- Strong school spirit. We are all part of something very special, and proud to be Little Hawks!
City High is proud to be ranked as one of “America’s Best High Schools” by Newsweek, The Washington Post, and US News and World Report.
At City High, we are truly a school family. It’s great to be a City High Little Hawk!
City High Principal