General Guidance Information
Need a transcript?
You may request it here. Please note that ICCSD schools are currently closed due to COVID-19 precautions. Transcript requests will be addressed as we are able, but will likely take longer than usual to fulfill.
AP Testing Guide Released
AP has released their AP Testing Guide. It is full of all of the information you will need to take your AP exams at home this year, including: how to access your exam, how to submit your exam, testing with accommodations, course specific information, and much more. This document will be your go-to resource for questions you may have about this year’s AP testing.
Please read the AP Testing Guide in its entirety.
As previously mentioned, there are essential steps you MUST take prior to test day. Below is an outline of those steps. Additional details are found within the AP Testing Guide. Again, please read this guide!
Of important note:
- All students are registered to take their exam within the regular testing window. No student is scheduled to test in June.
- We are in the Central Time Zone. Please ensure you are accessing your exam on the correct date and time.
- Your unique E-Ticket will be delivered to you via email and your MyAP Account two days prior to your exam date. Remember, this is your exam ticket and should not be shared with anyone.
- Plan to log in to your exam 30 minutes prior to your exam start time using your unique E-Ticket.
Finally, here are links to additional resources that will be very helpful.
Parents interested in having access to Canvas, check out this helpful tutorial link.
This guide explains how to update or confirm student information each year on PowerSchool.
FAFSACollege-bound seniors - if you plan to apply for financial aid for college, fill out the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA). Fill this out as soon as possible after October 1, 2019 to be eligible for the most financial aid opportunities. The final day to submit the FAFSA for the 2020-2021 academic year is June 30, 2020.
Remaining ACT Registration Deadlines for 2019-2020:
- May 8 for June 13, 2020 test
- June 19 for July 18, 2020 test
Remaining SAT Registration Deadlines for 2019-2020:
- May 8 for June 6, 2020 test
Male juniors and seniors - all men in the United States are required to register for Selective Service within 30 days of their 18th birthday. Pre-registration is available at 17 years and 3 months of age. According to the Director of Selective Service, failing to register may result in the inability to receive federally funded college loans and grants, and the inability to participate in federally funded job training and certification programs. Failing to register will bar a person from federal employment, and make him ineligible for many state and local government jobs. Immigrants - documented and undocumented - will have a 5-year delay in processing their citizenship applications if they do not register with Selective Service. Information and registration is available at SSS.gov