General Guidance Information

  •   Need a transcript? 
                 transcript symbol    

    You may request it here. Please note that ICCSD schools are currently closed due to COVID-19 precautions. Transcript requests will be addressed as we are able, but will likely take longer than usual to fulfill. 

    AP Students -

    Please see information below regarding this year’s AP exams.  All of the information we currently have is included within the bullet points below.  We understand this is a lot of information, but please read this thoroughly and utilize the hyperlinked resources to find answers to any additional questions you may have.

    Exam Schedule 

    • Here is the link to the 2020 AP Exam Schedule, which starts May 11th.  There are three time blocks per day.  Each student will be taking the exam on the regular testing date and assigned time, with each exam lasting a total of 45 minutes.  Please note the exam start time, based upon the Central Time Zone.  No student is registered to take an exam within the late testing window.

    Exam Specific Details

    • Your AP teacher(s) will be providing subject-specific details to you regarding the AP exam.  Additional information on exams can be found here, below the Exam Schedule.

    Accessing and Taking the Exam

    • We still do not have specific details on how students will be accessing their exams.  However, we are assuming that during this process, you will need to be able to access your MyAP account. This is the account you used to order your AP exam(s).  Every student should check now to ensure you are able to to access your account.  You will likely also need to locate your AP ID, which will be found under “My Profile” in your MyAP Account.  If you have any issues logging in to your MyAP account, you must call 888-225-5427.  Unfortunately, high schools do not have access to your MyAP account information. 
    • In late April, CollegeBoard will release a student At-HomeTesting Guide that will include details on how testing will be conducted.  For now, here is some information on at-home testing.  
    • CollegeBoard has also outlined their test security guidelines.


    • Those students who are already approved for accommodations (i.e. extended time) via CollegeBoard will automatically be granted those within their unique exam link.  Further information will be released via CollegeBoard in the coming weeks. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact your school counselor.

    Technology Assistance

    • If students need technology assistance (device or internet) for exams, please visit this website by April 24th.

    Cancelling an Exam  

    • If you wish to cancel your AP exam, you are required to complete this Google Form.  No AP exam cancellations will be processed via email, and full refunds will be processed via our district office. CollegeBoard has not yet established a cancellation deadline.  We encourage you to work with your teacher as much as possible, as we know you will be successful on the exam!
    Additional Questions?    For any additional questions, please visit this website and/or this website.

    Canvas Parent/Guardian Access 

    Parents interested in having access to Canvas, check out this helpful tutorial link.

    Parent PowerSchool E-Registration Guide

    This guide explains how to update or confirm student information each year on PowerSchool. 

    College-bound seniors - if you plan to apply for financial aid for college, fill out the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA). Fill this out as soon as possible after October 1, 2019 to be eligible for the most financial aid opportunities. The final day to submit the FAFSA for the 2020-2021 academic year is June 30, 2020.

    Remaining ACT Registration Deadlines for 2019-2020:                                                                                                                                                                                             

    • May 8 for June 13, 2020 test                                                                                                                                       
    • June 19 for July 18, 2020 test

    Remaining SAT Registration Deadlines for 2019-2020:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

    • May 8 for June 6, 2020 test

    Male juniors and seniors - all men in the United States are required to register for Selective Service within 30 days of their 18th birthday. Pre-registration is available at 17 years and 3 months of age. According to the Director of Selective Service, failing to register may result in the inability to receive federally funded college loans and grants, and the inability to participate in federally funded job training and certification programs. Failing to register will bar a person from federal employment, and make him ineligible for many state and local government jobs. Immigrants - documented and undocumented - will have a 5-year delay in processing their citizenship applications if they do not register with Selective Service. Information and registration is available at