The ICHSAP library offers curriculum used in the ICCSD in addition to other supplementary materials.
You may view a list of ICHSAP Library offerings here: ICHSAP Library Resource Materials
In addition, our ICHSAP Parent-Teachers also have access to resources through Grant Wood AEA Online Resources
Most resources require either the ICHSAP group username and password or an individual username and password. If you are interested in access, please contact Emily Minnie email@example.com for the group login information or for help obtaining an individual username and password from Grant Wood AEA.
Iowa AEA Online resources include:
- AEA Digital Library
- AP Images
- Atomic Learning (an online technology training and professional development tool)
- BookFlix (PreK-3)
- Britannica Online
- GALE (searchable databases of magazines, newspapers, and reference materials with databases for elementary, middle school, and high school level students and for educators)
- iCLIPART For Schools (royalty-free clipart)
- SIRS Issues Researcher (9-12)
- soundzabound (royalty-free music and sound effects library)
- TeachingBooks.net (author and book resources for fiction and non-fiction, aligned to the Common Core)
- Teen Health & Wellness (7-12)
ICHSAP Parent-Teachers may also borrow materials from the Grant Wood AEA Media Center.