The following documents are required for all incoming preschoolers and must be submitted in order to complete the registration process and confirm placement. Submitting the required documents serves as your acceptance of your child’s preschool placement. Students whose paperwork has not been received by the due date listed in the confirmation letter/email will be moved to a waiting list.
- Proof of Child’s Date of Birth (birth certificate, passport/visa, adoption papers, etc.)
- Current Immunization Record or Exemption Certificate, from a medical provider
- Physical Form - A copy will be emailed with your child's confirmation letter and is also available below, or a form from your medical provider may be used. If using a form from your medical provider, please complete and submit the parent portion separately.
- Home Language Survey - A copy will be emailed with your child's confirmation letter and also is available below and in multiple languages. This is a two-page document that is required by the state of Iowa to be on file for all students.
- Financial Agreement (only for those students in a full-day or three-year-old tuition-based program) - A copy will be emailed with your child's confirmation letter.
**Additional documents such as Asthma/Allergy Action Plans and Medication Administration Parent Consent Forms can be found in the Health Services Department at www.iowacityschools.org/Page/1146.
Contact the Preschool Program Secretary at (319) 688-1230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailing Address/Drop-Off Address
Documents can be submitted by mail, email, fax, or in person at the following address:
Educational Services Center
Attn: Randi Kimm
1725 N. Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
Fax: (319) 688-1009