Once you have been contacted in the spring about your child's placement, you will be asked to submit the following documents. These are required for all incoming preschoolers and must be submitted in order to complete the registration process and confirm placement.
- Proof of Child’s Date of Birth (birth certificate, passport/visa, adoption papers, etc.)
- Current Immunization Record or Exemption Certificate, from a medical provider
- Physical Form - A copy will be emailed with your child's confirmation letter and is also available below, or a form from your medical provider may be used. If using a form from your medical provider, please complete and submit the parent portion separately.
- Home Language Survey - A copy will be emailed with your child's confirmation letter and also is available below and in multiple languages. This is a two-page document that is required by the state of Iowa to be on file for all students.
- Financial Agreement (only for those students in a full-day or three-year-old tuition-based program) - A copy will be emailed with your child's confirmation letter.
**Additional documents such as Asthma/Allergy Action Plans and Medication Administration Parent Consent Forms can be found in the Health Services Department at www.iowacityschools.org/Page/1146.
Where/How to Submit Documents
Documents can be submitted by mail, email, fax, or in person to:
Iowa City Community School District
Educational Services Center
Attn: Tammy Woodring
1725 N. Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
Fax: (319) 688-1009