G! World is a year-round gender and culturally responsive program for middle and high school girls throughout Johnson County. The program is designed to empower, inspire, and educate teenage girls through group activities, meaningful discussions, impactful workshops, cultural outings, and real-world experiences.
G! World focuses on:
- Promoting and strengthening positive, valuable relationships among young women with peers and adults
- Developing lifelong skills that will impact every aspect of their lives
- Highlighting natural talents and developing new ones
- Developing and strengthening a resilient nature
- Empowering young women to have and use their voice
Meetings: Tuesdays, 4 – 5:45 PM