North Central Junior High School Diversity Club
We Are SSIKED!
(Successful Students Inspired through Knowledge, Education, and Diversity)
- Foster a climate of COMMUNITY and KINDNESS at NCJH
- Create a culturally inclusive environment
- Celebrate cultural history
- Discuss societal issues
- Explore the idea of code-switching
- Encourage teamwork
- Build student leadership skills (student-governing board for SSIKED/ROLO)
- Motivate students to do well in school (academic challenge)
- Ask for ACCEPTANCE, RESPECT, and EMPATHY at all times
- Build bridges of understanding between people while having fun, making friends, learning, and growing!
4:15–5:15 PM, Wednesdays, NCJH