With a larger school population, there is more need than ever to raise money to meet school needs and give our kids a variety of experiences.
Our fundraising goal for this year is $11,000. We anticipate spending $16,000, including $5,400 for classroom and media support, $3,000 for field trips, and $3,000 for school “leagues."
PENNY WARS are coming!
March 9–24. This fundraiser is one for the students, who are invited to bring in change and strategize in a friendly competition among the grades. TIP: In this game, pennies are the most valuable!
What the PTA Pays For
- 100% of field trips
- Start-up money for all classroom teachers, specials, and programs
- Old Creamery Theatre visit to the school
- Steel drum Performance
- Additional books and library materials
- Teacher appreciation dinner on conference days
- Substitutes to help during school testing periods