Fall Registration, 2019 - 2020 School Year
Opens August 1. Log into PowerSchool to complete the e-Registration process at https://iccsd.powerschool.com/
public/home.html. If you complete e-Registration at any time before August 1, 2019, you will need to complete this process again for the upcoming school year.
If you need assistance with completing the parent e-Registration process, school staff will be available to assist you at your child’s school on the scheduled registration day, or you can contact your child’s school office during their regular office hours.
Important Note: Please review and update the demographic, emergency contact, health information, and permissions sections in e-Registration to ensure that information on file for your child(ren) is accurate. Please do this prior to on-site registration.
Elementary (Grades K–6) – All Schools
On-Site Registration for All Schools
Monday, August 5th, 8 AM – 6 PM
- On-site registration takes place at your child's school (with the exception of Grant Elementary, which will be held at the North Liberty Community Center, 50 W. Cherry St.). On-site registration is for students new to the District and those needing assistance.
- Completing e-Registration prior to August 5 the registration requirement, and parents using e-Registration do not need to attend on-site registration that day.
- Fees for elementary students can be paid online through e-Registration, at the Ice Cream Social on Wednesday, Aug. 21, or at your child’s school office during their office hours.
Ice Cream Socials
Wednesday, August 21, 5:30–6:30 PM. See the school's website for more details.
Start Date & Bell Times
Fri, Aug 23 – First day of school; early dismissal
Elementary Bell Times –
7:55 AM to 2:55 PM
Secondary Bell Times –
8:50 AM to 4 PM
Thursday Dismissal –
One hour early
Which School Will Your Child Attend?
- Home School Look-Up
- New Attendance Zones: Changes to attendance zones will go into effect beginning with this school year. District maps for the 2019/20 school year can be found on the District’s website at www.IowaCitySchools.org/
- Proof of Residency: Families that have been rezoned to a new school are not required to provide proof of residency. Any new family, or existing family who have indicated that they have moved, should provide proof of residency during the enrollment process.
- Home School Look-Up
- On-site registration is still required at the secondary level. See tables below for dates and times.
- Completing e-Registration prior to on-site registration allows parents to bypass step one of the process that day and proceed to ID photos, schedule information, and fee payments.
- Fees for secondary students can be paid online through e-Registration or in person on registration day.
North Central JH
South East JH
Tate High School will hold registration on Tuesday, August 13 and Wednesday, August 14 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
For More Information
Call the Educational Services Center at (319) 688-1000.