The Iowa City Community School District is committed to providing transparent, accurate, and timely data regarding COVID-19 cases within our school community while also maintaining the confidentiality of our students and staff. The data represents the number of active, positive COVID-19 cases, as well as presumed positive cases, within Iowa City Community School District schools and buildings. The data also represents the number of individuals currently in quarantine due to close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- The data reflects positive COVID-19 cases that have been confirmed by the District with Johnson County Public Health/Iowa Department of Public Health. The data also includes presumed positive cases (cases where symptoms are present and there is no confirmation of a negative test or alternative diagnosis).
- A case is removed from the list once it is no longer considered active (10 days following the onset of symptoms or 10 days from a positive test if the individual is asymptomatic).
- Contact tracing occurs following each positive test result and anyone determined to be in close contact is notified and instructed to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- The District will always maintain the confidentiality of our students and staff. No data will be provided that could be linked to identifiable information.
- The Dashboard is updated Monday through Friday at 3:00 pm.
Updated as of 3:00 pm on 4/9/21
Current Cases Per Building