Vision and Mission
Our program empowers individuals to be curious, passionate, respectful learners who explore, connect, evaluate, and create.
ICCSD schools have library programs that engage their entire school communities to elevate learning experiences for all.
ICCSD Teacher Librarians are strategically positioned to:
- teach students and staff to think critically and independently to construct new understanding and insights from varied information sources.
- lead and embrace the integration of technology to enhance learning.
- connect communities of learners in virtual and physical spaces.
- collaborate with the school community to design and enact rigorous learning experiences and participate as positive digital citizens.
- maximize access to quality print and digital resources.
- champion and support the reading life of every student.
- nurture curiosity to develop a lifelong passion for learning.
Due to Covid-19, the library is currently closed for browsing.
Library books can be requested via the Destiny catalog.
Contact the library email email or phone for technology assistance.