- High school juniors and seniors who meet specific criteria will have the opportunity to take approved courses at the University of Iowa.
- Students need at least a 3.50 cumulative high school GPA.
- Tuition and textbooks will be paid by the district.
- Through this program the district is able to provide a wider variety of options including advanced courses in mathematics, science, social studies, humanities, and vocational technical education. * Students can only take courses that aren't offered at City High.
- Students who successfully complete college courses may earn both high school and college credit.
Contact your counselor to determine if PSEO is appropriate and to receive more information on how to register. The PSEO packets are ready to go and available in the guidance office.