Welcome to the Horn Elementary PTO!
The Horn Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is made up of all parents and guardians of students attending Horn School and Horn staff members. No fees are required! We look forward to your involvement.
We meet on the third Tuesday of the month in the Horn library.
Horn PTO Objectives
- Promote the educational welfare of Horn students at school, at home, and in the community.
- Encourage communication between families, students, teachers, staff, school district officials, and the community.
- Facilitate the involvement of parents and guardians at Horn Elementary School.
- Coordinate programming, events, and materials to enrich the school curriculum and foster school spirit.
- Organize fund-raising efforts for building and classroom needs that are not covered by the school district, in accordance with school policy.
- Collaborate with district-wide organizations which share similar goals for the education and welfare of students.