Welcome to Fourth Grade!
Bring a can do attitude
Come to school prepared to learn
Follow directions given by adults
Turn in quality work
Participate fully in all activities
Fall Parent/Teacher Conferences
Reminders for your conference time will come home in early November.
If you were unable to make it to our Fall Parent/Teacher conferences please call the school at your earliest convenience to reschedule. 688-1165
Please be checking and signing your child's planner each and every night. This is our main form of communication and serves as our weekly newsletter! Students show me the parent signature each morning and receive tickets for responsibly returning it each day!
To Do Each Week:
1. Share planner each night.
2. Study spelling words each night. (list comes home on Monday)
3. Complete math homework by Thursday (it also comes home on Monday)
4. Throughout the week discuss the new vocabulary words ( list comes home on Monday)
5. Practice and return the timed reading and a spelling assignment by Friday.
6. Return a pink slip each day for "Reading at Home".
Fall Conference Days
November 10 or November 16.