We have gotten rid of all paper forms for athletes to participate in athletics at West High.
Please follow the directions below if you are having trouble. All physicals are good for 12 months plus a 30 day renewel period. Please make sure the physical form is COMPLETED and the last page is SIGNED. The Athletic Office will not accept incomplete forms. This will delay the start of your athlete(s) practicing so please make sure the form is ready before submitting.
The permission to practice is now Step 6 in the online registration process.
You will receive final clearance once the forms have been accepted by the athletic office.
Iowa City West Athlete Registration Instructions
- Visit our registratin page: https://iowacitywest-ar.rschooltoday.com/home
- Click on “Athletic team registration” icon.
- Create new account OR if an account has been created, login. Skip to "step 7" if you are a returning user.
- *If you need your password reset or reminded of what email you used, call the athletic office 319-688-1055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete “sign up” page and click Sign Up.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email you provided. You MUST confirm your email address to continue.
- Once the email message is confirmed, log in.
- Click “Register”
- Enter in information as needed.
- At least one sport must be selected to continue.
- Enter guardian information as needed.
- If you have a copy of your child’s most recent physical, upload it here. If you do not, or don’t know the date, leave it blank. YOU MUST CONTINUE PAST THIS STEP TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Enter as much or little information as you wish. One emergency contact is required to continue.
- Complete permission to practice form (3 yes/no question, 1 check mark, 2 parent and student electronic signatures). Click next.
- Click "Submit" button. This will complete the registration process.
- Once your registration has been processed by Sheila or Brianna, you will get an email confirmation of final clearance. If there is something missing you will get an email explaining what we need.