• Former students can order official transcripts using MySchoolBucks.  There is a $3 fee.  

    Current students and the Class of 2024 are able to have transcripts sent at no charge.  Please send your full name and the email address where you would like your transcript submitted to

    Please note that parents are not able to request transcripts for their adult children.  


  • Order an Official Transcript