I want to play Football at North Central Junior High School!
What should I do?
- Sign up electronically or on sign-up sheet (athletics table at Registration, front office following that).
- Turn in required forms: Signed physical form, signed permission to practice (CANNOT practice until these are turned in to front office and they have cleared you). No exceptions!
- Show up for practice beginning Wednesday, August 24th, as follows:
- 7th grade: immediately after classes, change into appropriate clothes and shoes in the LOCKER ROOM! Report to the football field. Athletes can be picked up at 5:45.4:45 on Thursday.
- 8th grade: immediately after classes, change into appropriate clothes and shoes in the LOCKER ROOM! Report to the football field. Athletes can be picked up at 5:45, 4:45 on Thursday.
Students will need mouth guards and cleats to participate in football.
Parents – ALL parent sports meeting is Tuesday, August 23rd from 6:00-7:00. You will meet coaches, hear about athlete expectations, and learn how Junior High athletics run
Football Apparel – There will be football apparel available for purchase. Students and parents will be notified when the online store opens.
7th Grade Silver:
MacKinen Schroenfelder, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aaron Martin, email@example.com
7th Grade Purple:
Jeff Wrede, firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Clendineng, email@example.com
Uby Martinez, firstname.lastname@example.org
Andy Bell, email@example.com
Jake Binggeli, firstname.lastname@example.org