How to Report Bullying, Harassment, & Other Forms of Victimization
We want all of our students to feel safe and supported. Harassment, bullying, hazing, or other forms of victimization are prohibited in the Iowa City Community School District. If you or someone you know has been victimized, you can report the incident(s) in several ways:
- Report bullying anonymously by text.
- Report sexual assault or harassment anonymously by text.
- Submit an online complaint about bullying or harassment using this form.
- Download the full district guidelines and procedures related to bullying, harassment, and nondiscrimination, along with the related reporting forms.
- Talk with a principal, counselor, teacher, or other staff member.
- Contact Kingsley Botchway, Director of Equity, 1725 North Dodge Street, Iowa City, (319) 688-1000, firstname.lastname@example.org.