The Iowa City Community School District, in partnership with the Coralville, Iowa City, and North Liberty public libraries, is pleased to announce a new literary initiative to offer students greater access to books and other resources. We call it the AIM Card.
How to Use AIM
- Go to Digital Libraries of Johnson County. (See link at right.)
- Search icpl digital library
- Click Sign In
- Choose ICCSD Student, instead of a library
- Put in your nine-digit ID number!
Click here for more detailed AIM Instructions.
The library should engage the entire school community to elevate the learning experience for all.
- Teach students and staff to think critically and independently to construct new understandings and insights from varied information sources
- Lead and embrace the integration of technology to enhance learning
- Connect communities of learners in virtual and physical spaces
- Collaborate with the school community to design and enact rigorous learning experiences and participate as positive digital citizens
- Maximize access to quality print and digital resources
- Champion and support the reading life of every student
- Nurture curiosity to develop a lifelong passion for learning.