- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00-4:30
- Thursday 8:00-4:00
- Friday 8:00-4:15
The library should engage the entire school community to elevate the learning experience for all.
- Teach students and staff to think critically and independently to construct new understandings and insights from varied information sources
- Lead and embrace the integration of technology to enhance learning
- Connect communities of learners in virtual and physical spaces
- Collaborate with the school community to design and enact rigorous learning experiences and participate as positive digital citizens
- Maximize access to quality print and digital resources
- Champion and support the reading life of every student
- Nurture curiosity to develop a lifelong passion for learning.