Grant Wood PTO
Who We Are
The Grant Wood Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a big part of the school. We are here to be heard as a parents’ point of view and to hear how we, as a community, may help our teachers. Being part of the PTO is a great way to get involved in your child’s career at school and to get to know the principal and the teachers.
What We Do
- Movie night with free popcorn from the machine the PTO purchased for the school.
- PTO sponsors the concessions at movie night and school carnival.
- Pay for bussing for all student field trips.
- PTO sells Grant Wood School car decals.
- Help sponsor visiting musicians and artists that visit the school.
- Organize school dine out fundraisers.
- PTO provides dinner to teachers on conference nights since they are not able to leave the building.
- Help with picture day, hearing tests, and vision tests.
- We collect BOX TOPS so please send in all the box tops you have with your children.
With your help we can do so much more!
How You Can Help
We meet the second Monday of every month from 5:45 to 6:45 p.m. at the school and we would love to see you there!
BUT!!! There are many other ways to be involved in PTO!
- Volunteer to help at one of our events.
- Help us brainstorm on ways we can help our students and teachers.
- Know any good fundraising ideas???
The following are great ways to connect with the PTO and stay informed of upcoming activities: