How You Can Help
Healthy Kids School-based Health Clinics is a free clinic model.
We are proudly one of the few school-based health centers in the nation that operates this way, but we are always in need of financial contributions to continue offering quality, comprehensive healthcare to our patients.
While we accept monetary donations at each of our clinic sites, we also accept contributions in the following ways:
- Donations to United Way of Johnson and Washington Counties
- To designate funds (from UWJWC site): Unless otherwise designated (via ePledge or by sending an email to Info@unitedwayjwc.org), your donation will be applied directly to the United Way Common Good Fund, an investment in the income, education, and health of our community, building educational success, financial stability, healthy living, disaster services and volunteer opportunities.
- Donations to the Community Foundation of Johnson County
- To designate funds: Write in "Healthy Kids School Clinics" as the organization you'd like to direct your donation toward.
How your dollars will be used:
- Personnel - Clinic Coordinator and Assistant Clinic Coordinators
- Clinic Supplies
- Medical Equipment
- Laboratory Tests
- Transportation for families to and from clinics
- Dental restoration
- Mental Health Services