Info for Friday, September 11
We have almost made it through the first week! You have all done a great job and we are so proud of the patience, resiliency, and great attitudes you have shown.
We apologize for all of the confusion with naming yourself in Zoom. We have discovered that the problem lies in the fact that Zoom will not allow users under the age of 16 to create an account. This means students cannot rename themselves in settings and can only rename themselves after they are in the meeting. This is a new setting in Zoom that we were not aware of. I have instructed all teachers to allow all students into the class from the waiting room, and then ask students to rename as necessary.
Reminders for Friday
- Friday 9/11 will be an A Day
- Hybrid students will start in homeroom Friday. Check email or Canvas for the Zoom link.
- Online students will get a homeroom next week. There is nothing to login for homeroom this Friday
- Check Canvas for zoom links. This will be your constant link for each class.
- Friday bell schedule is below. All 8 classes will meet briefly or hold office hours. If you are unsure if you are meeting, check Canvas or email your teacher.
- Zoom links will be in Canvas. You do not need to look for these in your email moving forward.
Friday Bell Schedule
Homeroom (hybrid students only tomorrow) 8:50-9:10
Period 1- 9:14-9:57
Period 3- 10:48-11:31
Period 4- 11:35-12:18
Period 5- 12:56-1:39
Period 7- 2:30-3:13
Period 8- 3:17-4:00
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to email!
Michelle Cook, Principal