- South East Junior High School
Registration Information for the 2021-22 School Year
Registration is now open for the 2021-2022 school year. As a reminder, all families are required to register their students in Infinite Campus through the process known as Online Registration (OLR).
Registration instructions for returning families to the District:
Families that are returning to the District should access registration using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Over the summer one parent/guardian per student is receiving an initial account activation email that contains a person-specific link to create a parent portal account. Other parents/guardians can be added during the online registration process. After those registrations are processed, the additional parents/guardians will be eligible to receive their own account activation emails to create their parent portal accounts. If you are a returning family and no one in your family has received an account activation email, please contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration instructions for new families to the District:
Families that are new to the District should access registration using the New Student Infinite Campus Online Registration Link.
New families and families needing assistance may attend On-Site Enrollment & Registration at their home school. Prepare for your visit by following the steps below.
On-Site Enrollment & Registration
- Elementary Schools
Monday, August 2, 2021, 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- South East Junior High and City High School
Thursday, August 5, 2021, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
- North Central Junior High and Liberty High School
Friday, August 6, 2021, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Northwest Junior High and West High School
Monday, August 9, 2021, 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Items needed for registration (if you do not have the needed documentation, please come to registration and we will assist you):
- Verification of your child’s birth date (examples: a copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport. For additional options, please contact the Educational Services Center at (319) 688-1000)
- Child's immunization records (see Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of residency (examples: a lease/rental agreement or utility bill)
- Secondary students only: Copy of transcript(s) from previous school(s)