Seniors applying for college: Follow these steps to ensure your college application is complete.
- Complete application to a specific college/university (typically done online).
- Request a transcript via MySchoolBucks for every school that you apply to.
- Indicate whether it should be sent via Common App, hard copy or e-mail, and provide the mailing or e-mail address. Pay the $3 transcript fee online via MySchoolBucks. Students who receive free or reduced price lunch do not need to pay this fee. In that case, please email your counselor and let her/him know where you would like your transcript to be sent.
- If your application requires a letter of recommendation from your counselor, please make an appointment to visit with your counselor and bring either a resume or "brag sheet" so that your counselor can make note of all of your accomplishments.
- If required, send your official test scores to the schools you are applying to, if you did not do so when you registered for the exam. For ACT, visit www.actstudent.org. For SAT, visit www.collegeboard.com.