What if I am not satisfied with the response?

Posted by:

Please contact the custodian of records so that the district can work with you to revise the request or take other steps to help provide you with the requested information. If still unsatisfied with the response or a decision to deny (fully or in part) a request for records, you should contact Superintendent Matt Degner at degner.matt@iowacityschools.org.