- West High School
- Registration Documents
2021-2022 Registration Schedule
Posted by WHS Secretary on 8/4/2021
On-Site Enrollment & Registration
At West High School Cafeteria
All families are required to register their students in Infinite Campus through the process known as Online Registration (OLR) BEFORE you come to the On-Site Registration.
Items needed for On-Site Registration (if you do not have the needed documentation, please bring what you do have and we will assist you with the rest):
- Verification of your child’s birth date (examples: a copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport. For additional options, please contact the Educational Services Center at (319) 688-1000)
- Child's immunization records (see Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of residency (examples: a lease/rental agreement or utility bill)
- Secondary students only: Copy of transcript(s) from previous school(s)
New-to-District Student Registration
- Monday, August 9th, 2021 from 8:30am-3:30pm
Registration instructions for new families to the District:
Families that are new to the District should access registration using the New Student Infinite Campus Online Registration Link.
New families and families needing assistance may attend On-Site Enrollment & Registration at their home school. Prepare for your visit by following the steps below.
Returning Student Registration
- Thursday, August 12th, 2021 from 8:30am-3:30pm
- Friday, August 13th, 2021 from 8:30am-3:30pm
Registration instructions for returning families to the District:
Families that are returning to the District should access registration using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Over the summer one parent/guardian per student is receiving an initial account activation email that contains a person-specific link to create a parent portal account. Other parents/guardians can be added during the online registration process. After those registrations are processed, the additional parents/guardians will be eligible to receive their own account activation emails to create their parent portal accounts. If you are a returning family and no one in your family has received an account activation email, please contact the Help Desk at email@example.com.
First Day of Classes is Monday, August 23rd.Click here for the 2021-2022 district calendar. Click here for the Spanish version.Click here or see above for Student Registration for the 2021-22 school year
- If you have any questions, please contact the main office at 319-688-1050.